Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of SSE's digital acquisition and cross sell campaign activity in a highly competitive consumer-facing environment.
My client is a energy and broadband provider throughout the UK.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager are;
- The day to day management of my clients digital acquisition and email channels,
- Account management of Digital Agencies, partners and third parties (including softwear providers)
- Optimisation of my clients digital acquisition channels and future investment opportunities
- Budget management
- Measure ROI of campaigns ensuring a continual test and learn approach
- Team management
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have experience in;
- 5+ years Digital Marketing Experience leading performance campaigns in either a blue chip company or digital performance agency
- Driving clear and measurable ROI
- Performance measurement and analytics
- Identifying how changes in digital acquisition channels will affect business processes
The successful candidate will be start the role immediately at my clients head office in Reading and will be paid a day rate of £150 - £250.