The world's leading name in work-space solutions and furniture are on the hunt for a sales representative to join the team. Based in central London, you will be joining a dynamic team of like minded, enthusiastic and supportive work mates. They are open to junior candidates or more experienced candidates, and are happy to provide full training. The successful candidate will be targeting key clients within the architecture and design space.
- Engage with new and existing clients to actively promote specifications across their whole range of products.
- Maintain key accounts and drive new business wherever possible.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within the A+D space desirable, but not required.
- Engaging, excellent communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, a self-starter and able to take initiative and ownership of tasks.
- Well formed understanding of the specification process.
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader going from strength to strength.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly