Interior Designer - Technical Contract
A three-month contract opportunity has arisen for a senior interior designer to join a vibrant studio with global links. Known for their playful, creative and vivacious hospitality and hotel design this is an opportunity to be involved in exciting international projects. This is a hands-on role which offers a great deal of involvement across technical phases, hence a strong knowledge of working drawing packages is required. You will be joining a friendly and passionate team who are looking for a like-minded designer.
- Produce detailed technical documentation.
- Manage timelines of production.
- Liaise with contractors.
- Take part in meetings with design directors.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in executing detailed design projects for the hospitality and hotel sector.
- Examples of FFE design of bespoke furniture and joinery details.
- Able to successfully deliver drawing packages and meet project deadlines.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD.
- Candidates experienced in working with imperial measurements are preferred.
Apply with CV and technical portfolio for this rare contract opportunity to run a design team and add this notable studio to your credentials. Looking to hire immediately.
Apply for Interior Designer - Technical Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly