Project Coordinator/ Junior Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
This exciting design agency, that specialise in design for fashion and luxury retail across global clients are looking for a Project Coordinator/ Junior Project Manager to join their incredible team. This agency design for leading fashion brands from high street through to luxury, across windows, in-store environments and branded experiences, with an incredible reputation within the market.
What will this role include?
- You'll be supporting your peers in the delivery of projects for top retail and fashion clients on environmental and in-store projects, focusing on creative window displays and their roll outs
- Supporting your senior's, you'll assist with budget management, briefing in suppliers and creating quotes/ cost estimates
- You will work as part of this talented team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget, assisting on creating critical paths for key clients
- You'll utilise the opportunity to work closely with and collaborate with the wider agency, across design and production, offering a helping hand wherever needed and be ready to get stuck in as much as possible!
As a candidate you will be:
- Passionate, driven and ready to roll up your sleeves - you're not precious and love hard graft!
- Any experience across retail design production in particular window displays and in-store environments will be highly advantageous - especially across budget management, prop sourcing and production
- A solid team player, you'll always be ready to support the team and have the attitude that no task is too big!
- Logistically minded, sharp and a natural trouble-shooter
If you are a Junior Project Manager/ Coordinator with a experience in retail design and creative window displays, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Project Coordinator/ Junior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly