- Full Time
An award-winning brand design agency, who work with clients that pioneer original thinking and brand storytelling, are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their creative team.
The agency who work with leading names across Food, Alcohol, retail and arts & Culture, are keen to find an experienced EA who can assist the Chief and Deputy Creative Officer.
What's the role?
Working in a small team of PA's, you will be assisting two to three executive board members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive Diary Management
- Travel and VISA Coordination
- Finance administration, including management of expenses
- Filtering emails and taking appropriate action
- Tracking of relatable projects and workflow
- Organising monthly creative reviews
- Assisting the Marketing and PR team
- Management of Award submissions
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have previous PA experience working within a creative industry. You will be independent and highly organised, with strong verbal and clear written communication skills. Being proactive is key! Working intelligently to support the team with day-to-day issues whilst being warm and empathetic.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply through our website.