A branding and design agency who work with a fascinating mix of clients; from leisure and fashion, to food and hospitality, are looking for a Studio Assistant to join their team. Building campaigns from the ground up, the agency pride themselves on always providing a clear vision and an authentic cultural experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering and diverting calls
- Ensuring the studio is presentable
- Management and distribution of post
- Travel Booking
- Management and ordering of Office supplies, including office food and drink!
- Assisting the Studio Manager
- Ad-hoc duties
- General Administration
- Project Assistance
- Event Management
The role is a busy one, and their perfect candidate will be keen to be kept on their feet and help in as many areas as possible. You will be bright, bubbly and enthusiastic - confident to work as a hands-on member of the team with a can-do attitude.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.