1 day left
- Full Time
Position: Product Designer
Our client is an international company who design and source premium products for promotional purposes on a global basis. They are looking for a hardgoods product designer to work within their design studio. As a product designer you would be expected to design not only hardgoods, but a wide range products.
They are ideally looking for someone who is a quick and innovative individual, with a BSc/BA Hons in Industrial or Product Design, with at least 2/3 years experience as a designer within a design studio. You would need to have excellent visualization and Illustrator skills, as well as experience of Microsoft Office. They also expect a flexible approach and the ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines.
- Interpreting briefs and developing concepts to meet commercial needs.
- Production of high quality 3D visuals.
- Creation of technical drawings/tech packs for manufacturing.
- Trend researching and compilation of reports.
- Presenting finalised concepts to clients & or internal sales teams.
- Creation of print ready artwork files, adhering to client/brand guidelines.
- Good knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Team-player. Enthusiastic and supportive of other team members.
- Product Design background, ideally of multi-disciplinary outlook.
- Communicative, cheerful and open-minded.
- Self motivated, take an active interest in personal self-development
- Good overall organization skills.
- Awareness of the importance in adhering to a client's brand equity.
- Ability to use a digital SLR camera and studio lighting will be a bonus.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign(Preferable)
- Rhino 3D + Keyshot
- Product Photography (Not Essential)
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly