2 days left
- Full Time
Our client based in Windsor are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. You will be a team player and have a proven track record of managing and growing client accounts across the spectrum of marketing services. You will have strong communications skills, be articulate and have bags of drive and enthusiasm.
Our client specialises in 2D, 3D & digital design and production, environments, exhibition, large format graphics and event management. The successful candidate will work across all of these areas other than event management for which we have a dedicated team. You will help the event team in the creation of the event environment and supporting activity.
Although not a ‘creative' you should be able to add insight and your own ideas to the creative process and have a good technical understanding of design and production across all mediums.
You will be a self-starter, able to meet tight deadlines and adapt at prioritising and multi-tasking. You will have an excellent understanding of client requirements that will be matched by your excellent commercial and financial knowledge. You will have a proven track record in developing new and existing business with a keen eye to spot opportunities.
• Responsibility for managing and developing new and existing client relationships
• Client strategy development
• Create and manage new business opportunities
• Work across the full spectrum of our clients service offering
• Produce and present client presentations & pitches
• Take client briefs and manage through to completion
• Brief and manage suppliers and other Ice departments
• Costing and budget management
You will have:
• A minimum of three years' experience of managing client accounts for a multi-disciplined marcomms/creative agency.
• Excellent communication & relationship skills with the ability to liaise with clients, suppliers and colleagues at all levels
• Good technical knowledge and experience of managing design and production projects.
• Experience of managing digital design projects.
• A fantastic attention to detail
• The ability to produce presentations to a high standard and present these to clients
• Ability to manage projects within very short timescales
• Confidence and enthusiasm
• The ability to grow existing and new accounts
• A ‘can do' attitude with the determination to over deliver and succeed in everything you do.
To be considered please do so with you CV
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly