Packaging Artworker - London - £31,000-£33,000pa
I am working with a global, luxury brand, that are looking for their next Packaging Artworker. Based in central London, you're going to be working in a small but lively team. You will work on a range of jobs, the vast majority will be packaging based but you will also get the opportunity to help across other media such as direct marketing, in-store point of sale and a range of other marketing collateral. Due to your experience, you will need to be very comfortable working with cutter guides and have a solid understanding of print for packaging.
Some of the responsibilities of the role include:
- See out projects from design file stages and carry them through to execution.
- Support in the maintenance and evolution of the brand guidelines documents.
- Manage time and use workflow software to ensure efficient workflow process is followed.
- Work closely with the design team to make sure projects are completed to the highest standards.
- Understanding of typography and page layout for in-store catalogue & subscription collateral.
- Ideally the ability to retouch photography, comp images together, overlay artwork onto white samples & create visuals effectively.
In this role you're going to get the opportunity to learn more about luxury packaging and the technical side of production. Also, if you have focused solely on packaging there is an opportunity to gain experience with other media, so there should be good opportunity to keep developing knowledge and experience within this company. Not only will you be working in an environment you can grow, they also offer regular salary reviews and a company bonus scheme, so you will reap the rewards of your hard work!
If you are a talented packaging artworker who is looking to work in a company that gives you the chance to take complete ownership of tasks - make sure to drop your CV!