Our client is a leading consumer brand and they have an exciting new requirement for a Data Analyst. Your role will involve the preparation of annual operating plans and updated forecast. The production and maintenance of all regular reports (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly) accurately and in a timely manner. You will develop new reports/insight and make suggestions on improvements on existing reports/insight where necessary and produce Monthly EPOS (Sales Out) Reports using other retailer data systems. You’ll be responsible for the production of ad-hoc analysis and insight and maintaining product prices and costs on the promotional calculator. You will support national account teams by analysing and interpreting data to create actionable recommendations.
- You will have strong Excel skills and able to cope with using multiple systems.
- Experience of managing large data sets and using pivot tables is essential.
- Numerate and analytical thinker.
- Takes proactive action when the situation calls for it.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions and analysis/insight to non-technical people.
- Good commercial acumen and how this changes and affects the business.
- Confident & friendly personality.
- Ability to manage time and work well under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Understanding of Access databases
- VBA Skills for Reports- Excel & Access.