Designer / Illustrator
Our client a high-end luxury retailer, are seeking an exceptionally talented and passionate Middleweight Designer with strong illustration skills to join their close-knit collaborative Team based in Central London! You will work on a variety of exciting design & illustration projects from concept through to completion including stationary design, greeting card designs, hand drawn illustration, hand lettering, character illustration, branding, illustrative motifs, editorial design, press invites, note cards and much more!
They operate a truly unique culture with no hierarchy, and encourage creativity and development whilst offering excellent training and progression opportunities every step of the way!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Conceptualise and develop designs for Books, Diaries and Stationery ranges
• Design of greeting cards, including Christmas, Valentines, Mother's Day and Birthday
• Design of press invites
• Design of illustrative motifs for note cards
• Research competitors, design trends, and design inspiration for future products
• Sign off new designs, print, products and ranges
• Catalogue all design drawings
• Liaise with factories and suppliers
• Follow up design & sample developments
• Contribute and oversee creation of specification sheets, ensure all drawings are correct and reference is up to date
Skills & Experience Required:
• Ideally 3-4 years design experience
• Preferably some experience with luxury design
• Some experience within editorial or book design would be beneficial
• Strong proven hand drawn illustration skills
• Proficient in Illustrator/InDesign
• Passion for graphics and layout
• Positive attitude with a can-do approach
Please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration and interview!