As technology has become ubiquitous in everyday life this company's ethos is to deliver a high level of customer service, whilst integrating AV technology into their clients homes.
From a studio in London, they design, manage and install bespoke systems across the UK, into Europe and further afield. They are a CEDIA accredited high-end home technology company and are proud to have been finalists for several project categories.
They are currently looking for a Designer to work in the Design Team on high-end residential projects, so an understanding of high specification detailing and an eye for accuracy are important.
Summary of skills and experience needed:
- CAD proficient, with experience using AutoCAD and SketchUp
- At least 2 years experience in a relevant design role - a similar industry would be preferable
- Competent in preparing technical drawings from sketches so an architectural background would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivated and a determined nature
- Good organisational skills and able to manage workload effectively