2 days left
- Full Time
A new and fast-growing photography house based in London, who work with leading names across lifestyle, fashion and hospitality are looking for a Studio Manager.
The company who describes themselves as a friendly, homely and hardworking team; are keen to find someone who can head up their studio and provide the upmost support across the entire company.
What's the role?
* Responsible for the facilities and keeping the Studio aesthetics perfect
* Meet, greet and host studio visitors
* Manage the day to day bookings of all shoot/event spaces
* Dressing & maintaining client meeting rooms
* Supplier Management
* Embody company culture and promote great customer service for clients and staff
* Ad-hoc administration tasks
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be extremely organised and have previous experience within a similar role. You will have a keen interest and passion for photography, and eager to make a career within the creative industry.
It is essential that you are a team player and happy to help wherever possible - keen to get stuck in! Previous experience in bookings is preferable.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please email your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly