Events Manager Bar / Restaurant
Events Manager Bar/Restaurant - £10.50 per hour - Battersea, London
Are you charismatic, fun and enjoy interacting with customers? If so, we are on the lookout for an Events Manager for the highly anticipated return of Lost Society at our current Lost & Co Battersea venue. Our venue will be undergoing a high-end amazing refurb in the new year to launch to the public in February.
The successful candidate will need to have a passion for Events Management and be able to create the perfect night out for people across Central London. You should have some experience in sales, converting enquiries to sales, and also some experience in Events Management. This is an exciting opportunity to apply for one of the coolest venues in the heart of the city.
The key responsibilities of an Events Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with day to day booking enquiries, familiar with using Collin’s or similar booking software
- Promoting the bar daily through various social media platforms
- Creating Facebook and Instagram stories, and growing our social media accounts
- Organising and managing events at the venue; managing and booking DJ’s, live acts etc.
- Working with the chef and the manager to create daily specials, as well as other promotions
- Hosting and looking after client bookings
Lost Society - A no nonsense urban drinking and dining experience in Battersea. Fun and funky, yet unpretentious, there’s plenty on offer for everyone. From cheeky smiles and late party nights to lazy Sundays, we’ve got it covered.
Join us for award-winning cocktails, craft beers, and eclectic wines.
The key skills and qualities of an Events Manager:
- A proven track record converting incoming enquiries to confirmed sales
- High standards, creativity, great attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude
- Great service skills, able to manage client expectations and deliver memorable events
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve and surpass targets
- Great track record of conversion and management of high calibre events
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.