Project Interior Designer
An internationally renowned design studio is on the lookout for an experienced project designer to work across a range of projects spanning high-spec commercial, hotel and hospitality sectors. As a project designer, you will be involved from conceptual stages through to completion.
- Assisting in the development of original concepts, providing effective solutions to the creative brief.
- Project manage the day to day development and preparation of design schemes.
- Overseeing the workflow and deliverables of mid-level designers in the team.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and graphically to communicate with team members and clients.
- Liaising with contractors, local authorities and consultants.
- Experience in delivering hotel and/or retail design that has an innovative approach.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and sketching ability.
- A strong understanding of trends and FF&E within the relevant sector and exhibit how this will inform the design process.
- Ability to take projects through all stages, including concept design, technical documentation and installation.
This is an opportunity to work for a reputable mixed-sector, luxury-focused studio on exceptional upcoming projects. This role is to start ASAP, so please forward CV and portfolio immediately to Bianca Nicastro at our London office.