- Full Time
Our client is one of the biggest transport systems in the world who currently run one of the most popular ways to travel around the UK. They are looking for an outgoing and driven Midweight Designer to join them in their office in Central London.
Purpose of the job:
As part of the Marketing Department and working as part of the Brand Design Team you will be responsible for the client's integrated content creation in line with their brand and marketing objectives.
This will include concepting, designing and artworking print, digital, customer experience and events. Reporting into the Creative Design Lead and working closely with other Designers and Copywriters, you will bring your creative flair to their day-to-day brand design challenges.
You will be taking on design requests from teams and delivering on customer comms, food packaging, social content, image retouching & resizing and designing for major projects such as brand activations, customer experiences and events.
What we are looking for:
You will be an independent self-starter, ready and willing to dive into new, unexplored areas of design in order to challenge yourself. You'll be ambitious and hungry to learn, to develop personally and professionally, able to build relationships and get under the skin of the business and brand.
You'll be working with all levels and roles across the business so you must be thoughtful, collaborative and confident to develop and propose new ways of working and willing to challenge existing ideas.
The essentials of the job:
- Development and implementation of brand design across the business
- Creating and adapting both print and digital customer-facing marketing material
- Scrutinising and challenging design briefs
- Supporting large-scale brand partnerships and business projects
- Educating and influencing stakeholders on design thinking, process and results
- Understanding of what makes engaging, on-brand tone of voice
- Managing and planning, workload and deadlines
- Confident, effective communication and presentation skills
Skills & experience:
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3+ years in-house or agency experience working on big, national or even global brands
- Passion for design, typography, tone of voice and branding
- Expert knowledge of the Creative Suite
- Print design experience including branding, editorial, packaging and event/ experiential through to final delivery
- Experience working on photoshoots
- Experience working with a Copywriter
- Confidence to present and articulate ideas to senior stakeholders
- Budgeting and project managing would be good to have
If you are a self-starter with excellent attention to detail, a great designer with impeccable creativity and adaptability across all forms of media then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and samples if you would like to be considered for the role.
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly