A sports marketing specialist who's impressive client list ranges from Formula 1, American Cup, Red Bull Air Race, Fifa and international football; are on the hunt for a talented Middleweight Designer to work across their entire client portfolio. Based in Battersea, this fun, vibrant company are very much on the look out for a designer who wants to get stuck in, have fun, have an opinion and help them diversify and grow their accounts with ever more focus to the influence of graphic design.
As a marketing specialist sat within the events space, the designer will be tasked with multiple projects from presentations and pitch documents, social media, info graphics, GIF's, packaging, POS, guest and event collateral, signage and displays- so no two days are the same and makes for a varied role.
As a Designer you will be able to:
- Work in a fast pace environment with great attention paid to craft and layout
- Conceptually lead, able to influence thinking at an early stage and contribute to the wider company
- Strong use of Adobe packages
- Mentor juniors and be self disciplined in work flow and working to deadlines
- Have an outgoing, fun personality who works well in a vibrant team who enjoy social activities and collaborating
If this sounds like you, then please do not hesitate to get in touch as this agency are looking to hire quick and will not be round for too long.