Mid - Senior Interior Designer
A rare opportunity has arisen for an ambitious interior designer with strong delivery and technical skill to join a creative studio in the workplace fit-out sector. This established Scottish design firm have a studio in central London working on the delivery of design focused fit-outs for high profile clients. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop with an established studio where you will be given a high level of responsibility and opportunity. Strong delivery experience is essential.
- Working closely with director designers to produce accurate technical to support various schemes.
- Produce technical drawings in PowerCADD and AutoCAD.
- Develop spatial planning for fixtures and customer journey.
- High attention to detail, producing joinery, fixture and fittings packages.Clear communications liaising between conceptual team and project managers.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within the workplace or commercial sector within any relevant institution or architecture practice.
- Working knowledge of PowerCADD is essential.
- Proficient AutoCAD is advantageous.
- Experience with producing technical and drawing packages.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person with ambitions to take the next step on their career path in workplace interior design.