Junior / Midweight Designer
Top, prestigious, luxury Property company is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their Central London pitch team.
The team consists of industry leading content writers and designers who work together to deliver creative, tailored, high end pitches for their wider business. Working in a very fast paced environment, the ability to manage and deliver multiple pitches simultaneously is a must.
The candidate will work closely with the Senior Designer delivering high end, bespoke, elegant print & interactive brochure projects to be presented in front of their big clients.
Each one being bespoke, the right person will be highly creative and able to bring a new, original and inspired concepts, ideas and innovative approaches.
The role is deadline-driven, fast-paced and require an excellent eye for detail.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- 2-5 years creative industry experience, preferably in a similar role, working on bids & pitches for both print & interactive
- A love of brochure design, therefore strong layout and typography experience showed in your portfolio
- Creation of original infographics
- Ability to work on multiple projects from concept to delivery
- Ability to engage with the team to ensure delivery of best practice and ensuring a seamless service
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the property sector
- Taking responsibility for jobs being completed within the agreed timeframe
- Strong attention to detail
This is a Full Time permanent job.
To apply please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples.