Senior Project Manager
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced project manager to join an experiential design studio who specialise in retail brand and interior experiences. The successful candidate will ensure the smooth running of projects, manage work within the creative team and build strong relationships.
- Support the running of the studio and wider team.
- Work closely with directors, project managers and studio managers.
- Lead project management team.
- Introduce new initiatives into business and operations systems.
- Manage client accounts and build relationships.
- Schedule work and deliver accordingly.
- Liaise with accounts and produce monthly finance reports.
- Document control.
- Keep up-to-date with latest advancements in design industry.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in project management role within retail or interior design sector.
- Self motivated and uses initiative.
- Excellent time-keeping and work ethic.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to mutli-task and deal well under pressure.
This position has the potential for growth, ideal for a person who is ambitious and looking to make a difference to a creative business.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly