Practice Manager - Maternity Contract
An award-winning architectural practice is seeking a confident and professional practice manager to support their studio for a nine-month maternity contract. The role will focus around HR and recruitment so knowledge of these processes is important, as is experience managing people and an office.
- Manage the smooth day-to-day running of the studio and any related tasks such as facilities, equipment / site maintenance and H&S.
- Manage all HR duties, inductions / recruitment, annual leave and staff absences, reviews and staff training.
- Liaise with external IT provider and assist with set up of new starters.
- Coordinate weekly meetings and communicate with senior staff.
- Organise and manage staff parties, trips and outings.
- Assist with finance duties - check and sign off payments and ensure payroll is entered correctly.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an office management or HR position.
- MS Office and Outlook essential.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to use initiative and manage own workload.
- Interest in architecture and design.
If you're personable, conscientious and keen to work in a cool, creative company, apply now.