A structural engineering practice, which has a reputation for true work / life balance, are looking for an office administrator to join their supportive and sociable team. Winning numerous AJ100 and RIBA awards this year, this is an amazing opportunity for someone to work with the best of the best. Their aim - to make excellent buildings with the help of great architects; having completed more than 20,000 projects, this is a great opportunity to be part of a highly regarded company.
- Coordinating diaries.
- Reception duties.
- Preparing documents and presentations.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Looking after incoming and outgoing mail.
- Taking minutes.
- Organising team social events and activities.
- Assistance with printing, scanning, filing, emails as requested.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in an administration / reception role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proactive and hardworking attitude.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good written English and professional phone manner.
- Experience gained in engineering or architecture studio (or similar).