Mid-Senior UI Designer | Online Bank | Central London
Are you a UI Designer with 3+ years experience and looking to join a company making waves in the banking industry?! My client is an Online Only Bank disrupting the way people save and spend their money. Built with the family in mind, they give users a joint account - with each member having access via their own card which has it's own limits that can be set from one central administration account.
Working in the product team you'll be playing a vital role as the UI Designer, developing the companies visual identity across all platforms. They're in the process of giving the brand a complete overhaul and you'll be a central figure in this revamp.
- Work in partnership with the UI design lead, UX designers and product owners.
- Your initial primary focus will be on their sign up and onboarding journey from the website through to the first use of the app. You will also work across areas of their core product money pillars; Earning, Saving, Spending and Giving.
- You will apply your skills across their website, mobile and web apps to create a cohesive product experiences. There is a lot of scope for variety and creativity.
- Ensuring you stay abreast of digital & consumer trends, enabling you to generate ideas to help improve their core product.
Skills & Qualifications
- An outstanding portfolio that includes user centred mobile and web-app work that demonstrates creative thinking, attention to details, elegant and up to date design solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent work experience in UI, visual communication or Interaction design.
- Expert level skills in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator. Animation and illustration skills would be highly advantageous.
- Used to designing with development in mind (front-end coding skills would be a bonus but not a requirement), excellent at translating your ideas into practical development and roll out - with an understanding of the concepts and constraints of development and responsive design.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Experience working within a consumer business (ideally Fintech or e-commerce).
- Solid background in interaction design and experience working across responsive web and mobile apps.
- Ability to convey your ideas via strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage projects along with a proven ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and react quickly to changes in direction.
Okay, lets get onto the perks…
- Competitive compensation and flexible working (within reason)
- Generous holiday & pension scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your skills
- Company perks including
- Free mobile phone insurance
- Free drinks at Café Nero
- Exclusive pricing from Apple
- Discounted cinema tickets, gym membership, massages, insurance, spa days, beauty treatments and more
If this sounds like you and you want to know more - or you just want to get straight to the point and submit your application; click the 'apply' button or contact Kahmarl Gordon on firstname.lastname@example.org