Campaign Manager, Influencer Intelligence and Fashion Monitor
Marcomms Portfolio, Centaur Media Plc
Exciting new opportunity to join a global media organisation working for a portfolio of market-leading brands including Influencer Intelligence, Fashion Monitor, Foresight News and Year Ahead.
We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic Campaign Manager to join our vibrant marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work on high-growth subscription products and take ownership of the lead generation marketing campaigns for four brands, Influencer Intelligence, Fashion Monitor, Year Ahead and Foresight News. You will be responsible for managing and implementing brand awareness and lead generation campaigns and delivering high quality audiences, revenue growth and brand equity for the portfolio of products.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing a full marcomms plan for each brand, staying on top of firm deadlines and multiple campaigns, while pursuing new ideas and means of engaging with our audience. The marketing will be primarily digital, spanning email, video, website content, with increasing use of automated campaigns.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Drive lead generation and customer acquisition plans through fully integrated, flawless and response-driven marketing activity.
- Create and manage a calendar of always-on campaigns designed to increase brand awareness and attract qualified prospects with an intent to buy.
- Work with the Data and Marketing Automation teams to maintain a seamless hand-off of MQLs to the Sales team and to monitor and improve lead quality.
- Identify opportunities for organic and paid lead generation through online and offline advertising, rich content, events, email, SEO, PPC and social.
- Develop a strong understanding of our data and identify strategic target markets, industry sectors, key segments and prime prospects.
- Establish relationships with marketing partners including major industry players, influencers, key associations and media partners.
- Monitor competitor activity and work with the Data and Research teams to build insight through market sizing and competitor benchmarking.
- Set, measure and report on objectives, goals, and metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to increase conversion rates.
- Demonstrate a proactive, always-on approach to PR, mining opportunities for thought-leadership.
To succeed in the role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role running lead generation programmes in an online business or subscription environment.
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation platforms and CRM workflows (preferably Marketo and Salesforce).
- Advanced understanding of B2B lead funnel models and sales cycles with experience working in a commercial and revenue-driven environment.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to think ‘outside the box' to deliver innovative marketing solutions that drive revenue and leads.
- Advanced campaign tracking, reporting and analytical skills at campaign and customer level.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You will be:
- Highly self-motivated, intuitive, creative, energetic and resourceful.
- Interested in learning and exploring new marketing methods, thinking creatively about new ways to reach audiences.
- Proactive and accountable attitude to delivering objectives.
- Able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- An excellent communicator.
About Centaur Media
Centaur Media Plc is a market-leading global media organisation delivering expert content and insight, engaging events and smart digital technology. From our digital media and iconic print brands to our award-winning events and cutting-edge data products, we enable and inspire the very best performance in a range of selected markets. We are a team of 500 people in the UK, with our main office based in Central London. With high profile brands like Econsultancy, Marketing Week, Influencer Intelligence, The Lawyer, Fashion Monitor and Money Marketing, Centaur Media is one of Britain's most exciting and progressive media companies and offers a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for career progression, training and development.