My client is looking for a CRM Manager to oversee and manage their CRM system, InterAction. This is a hands-on role which will require the management of data quality and enhancements to the system as well as overseeing initiatives to drive fee earner engagement.
My client is a top 50 commercial law firm, with offices in London, Bristol, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The key responsibilities of the CRM Manager are;
- Day to day maintenance of the data,
- To provide support and training across the firm to ensure best practice,
- Produce e-communications using Venture,
- Administer the InterAction system, including data cleansing, configuration, analysis and management,
- Liaise with the BM&S teams on projects, produce reports and help them analyse the data to further firm initiatives,
- Suggest initiatives and implement projects to comply with GDPR rules,
- Line Manager responsibility.
The successful CRM Manager will have experience in;
- Managing InterAction,
- Understanding of how a CRM system should work in best practise and how it contributes to achieving business objectives,
- Previous use of eMarketing soft-wear to deliver e-communications
The successful candidate will start the CRM Manager role in January for 12 months and will be paid a salary of £50k.