Personal assistant required to provide strong proactive support to multiple directors at a Central London architectural practice. The PA will be responsible for keeping on top of key clients, business networks, diary management, email traffic and travel plans. You will also be responsible for proof reading and writing and supporting the production of PQQ / tender documentation.
- Diary management.
- Effectively manage the directors' busy diaries and keeping a constant check on incoming meeting requests.
- Responsible for organising meetings, regular liaison with clients and contacts.
- Make sure that the directors are aware of forthcoming schedules.
- Email management.
- File all emails appropriately.
- Screening of telephone calls.
- Make sure all travel arrangements are organised in time for client meetings and events.
- Compile detailed itineraries for meetings / events where necessary.
- Support in producing PQQ / tender documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in InDesign.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Capable, through experience, of managing several projects simultaneously.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.