Sales & Design Consultant
This luxury furniture and lifestyle retailer is seeking a senior sales & design consultant for their UK flagship showroom based in south west London. This company is best known for showcasing designer furniture, lighting and rugs, and for their regular industry related events and product launches. The successful candidate will be involved in the process from start to completion including producing quotations, site visits and surveys, preparing floor plans and visuals, project managing and snagging to developing and fostering relationships with new and existing clientele, maintaining the CRM system, and negotiating fees. Previous background working in the luxury furniture / home accessories retail sector, working towards targets and knowledge of either AutoCad or SketchUp is highly desirable. Availability on weekends and Bank Holidays is essential. The working hours are 9.30 am to 6.30 pm except on Sundays where they are 11.30 am to 6 pm.
- Assisting clientele with all design requirements.
- Manage the specification process from beginning to completion.
- Maintaining the showroom room and providing excellent customer service.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in high-end showroom highly desirable.
- Demonstrable sales experience and solid understanding of specification process.
- Proactive, engaging, energetic and organised.
An ASAP start for the successful candidate.