Senior Marketing Delivery Manager
Senior Marketing Delivery Manager
Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? As Senior Marketing Delivery Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing strategies for new ideas, and turning them into real actionable plans.
In our Marketing, Fundraising and Communications department, we fight for children every single day. We inspire millions of people, from individuals to large corporates, to support our quest for change. We go the extra mile - and we don't rest until the work is done.
As Senior Marketing Delivery Manager you will build and establish marketing approaches that ensure that new SCUK ideas present a consistent, compelling story to consumers, activating them behind our campaigns and ensuring that our ambitious fundraising targets are met. Maximising the opportunity to reach new audiences and generate new revenue streams, you will also produce robust analysis and make recommendations for ongoing optimisation. In addition you will:
- Be responsible for delivering innovation marketing campaigns on time and to budget, ensuring close liaison with key internal stakeholders (Digital, Press & PR, Social Media etc)
- Develop engaging, timely and relevant supporter journeys which maximises loyalty, advocacy and income growth across all entry points
- Work with innovation leads and heads of teams to set 5 year strategies, measurable business objectives and income targets, Ops plans and budgets
- Develop gold standard, award winning channel neutral creative that taps into our key audiences and motivates them to take action
- Develop and manage the marketing budget ensuring efficient campaign planning and budgeting and highlighting significant milestones to relevant leads/heads.
To be successful you will have demonstrated success in delivering complex campaigns/projects through agencies and cross-functional teams as well as experience in digital marketing delivery. A brilliant planner and problem solver, you will have the ability to turn ideas and concepts into reality while bringing together the right people to collaborate. Excellent creative judgement is also essential. In addition you will have:
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work for self and others and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing complex cross-org projects or setting up and delivering a new service, product or proposition to market
- An in-depth knowledge of above the line and below the line marketing techniques, channels and measurement as a practical and academic discipline
- Experience of developing full marketing propositions from branding through to full marketing plans, with a strong focus on social, digital and PR
- Confidence managing and reviewing performance of a full range of agencies, including media and creative.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
If you share our belief in the power of children, join the fight. It takes relentless determination, creativity and a real commitment to real change. Because every child should be able to make their mark on their world, and help to build a better future. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please click the Apply button.
Closing date: 2nd January 2018