Global Digtial Campaign Manager
We are partnering with a business who provide networks, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure. They are looking to hire a Global Digital Campaign Manager into their London team.
The business are leaders in the technology, telecommunications and network space. They are looking to hire a technology-savvy digital marketer to join the digital team. Reporting to the Global Director of Digital and Brand, you will be working in a small team with signigicant responsibility and autonomy.
This role is based in their London Headquarters.
Key Responsibilities of the Global Digital Campaign Manager:
- This role delivers global lead generation and nurture campaigns to generate consideration, preference and demand for Colt's products & services. This includes campaign design, rollout, optimisation and reporting.
- Responsible for leading the company's paid advertising activities (PPC, programmatic, social etc.) for key markets.
- You will need to manage relationships with 3rd party agency partners, product marketing managers, internal designers and copywriters, with the goal of improving conversion rates and increasing lead generation online.
- Responsible for digital campaign strategy and assists in the development of the wider digital marketing strategy.
- The role requires project management experience, with an understanding of agile methodologies as well as a high level of organisational skills and a collaborative approach.
The successful candidate:
- experience required in managing digital marketing campaigns including PPC, social, programmatic / retargeting and inbound / content marketing techniques
- Experience in managing nurture activity with an understanding of triggers, workflows and automation preferred
- Knowledge of common marketing technology solutions and products would be an advantage, including Google Analytics, Hubspot and Wordpress.
Up to £55,000 and competitive benefits