Senior Digital Designer
Our client, a highly ambitious rapidly-growing Marketing Agency working with some of the world's BEST tech Companies, are seeking a highly talented Digital Designer to join their collaborative forward-thinking team based in South West London. Working with a huge range of clients, from household names to exciting start-ups with big budgets and even bigger ideas, it's an exciting time to be joining the company as they are quickly expanding and leaders in their market.
You will join their super-talented design team, and work across a variety of exciting projects from branding and identity, to web design, interactive content, digital infographics, marketing videos, ebooks, long web pages, social media content and much much more, always having an emphasis on thrilling design innovation. You will be given client ownership, and always have the opportunity to work on projects from concept through to completion.
As well as designing content across multiple channels from concept to final deliverables, you will also have the opportunity to guide more junior members of the team, as well as the specialist freelancers that they regularly bring in. You will help sell in agency ideas and work to clients, working with their fantastic writing, accounts, and web teams to turn briefs into breakthrough work!
With the Company branching out in to 3D & CGI Projects, any After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Premiere experience would be a huge bonus.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a digital creative agency.
- Hands-on with excellent technical skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and Invision.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering design that works across responsive web
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD and InVision, Zeplin etc…
- Portfolio full of amazing thought-provoking ideas, beautifully executed predominantly in digital formats.
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, branding, type and creative direction.
- Experience in prototyping and testing design ideas.
- Bursting with passion and full of innovative design ideas
- Experience of art direction would be an advantage
If you would like the opportunity to join a forward-thinking marketing agency, to have the autonomy to take ownership of huge clients and projects from day one, then please send your CV & Portfolio in now!