Senior Account Manager - Part Time FTC
This boutique and rapidly growing creative agency, based in South London are looking to expand their talented team and bring a Senior Account Manager on board, initially for 4 months with the view to extend permanently thereafter. As a SAM, you will be the first clients service team member within the agency, and therefore have the opportunity to truly shape the role for yourself!
This agency value work/life balance and are offering a 4 day a week basis for this 4 month contract.
- As the sole Client Service member, you will manage client expectations from initial pitch through to delivery; you'll know how to nurture relationships, identify opportunities for growth and consistently strengthen partnerships
- Whilst you will lead on client communications, you will also have excellent project management skills and be hands on in the delivery of onmi-channel briefs, from shaping the initial brief creatively and strategically, briefing in designers and production teams through to managing integrated delivery and international roll outs!
- This agency are brand-centric, and are looking for someone likeminded; you'll be truly immersed into brand design and experience, knowing how to connect a new to market brand with it's target audience through powerful and engaging campaigns
- Prior experience working in a similar design agency, familiar with the end to end delivery of integrated, omni-channel campaigns from content to retail, and everything in between!
- You'll have a proven track record of working closely with clients and developing relationships, alongside a strong working knowledge of project management tools inc. status & contact reports, timeline management and budgeting
- As this is a small but growing team, you'll be fluid in your approach and keen to roll up your sleeves, lending a hand wherever needed in the process!
If you are a confident and experienced Senior Account Manager, open to 4 days a week on a 4 month contract, with the opportunity to extend thereafter, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk!