We are working with a gaming giant that has led the interactive and digital entertainment industry for over 15 years. With their popularity still developing by leaps and bounds, plus a whole new generation of gamers investing in their products the team needs to grow!
We are looking for a highly creative, imaginative thinker who can contribute bold and exciting design solutions that push current boundaries without compromising usability. This is an opportunity to join their creative team that is multi-award winning.
Your day to day will be;
- Work closely with the Head of UI/UX and our internal graphic and motion design teams to create innovative, beautiful interfaces that fit within our brands.
- Collaborate with the development teams to understand and define needs
- Clearly articulate our ideas to clients through well considered presentations
- Creation of basic motion and interactive prototypes to bring our ideas to life
- Develop UI/UX Style guides providing a strong framework and detailing correct usage
What you will need;
- Strong research, creative thinking and idea generation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate ideas within a team environment
- Up to date with visual and UX trends both within and outside the games industry
- Previous experience as a UI/UX artist/designer in the games or entertainment industry
- Confident in presenting ideas and engaging with clients
If you are keen to join an exciting company with talented people who understand the importance of great ideas, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio to register with Tomorrow - firstname.lastname@example.org