Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Job Title: Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a multi-award winning, full service marketing and public relations agency based in Hampshire. Located in Ringwood on the borders of Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, they are relentless in the pursuit of results for their clients - devising and implementing both strategic and creative marketing, public relations and digital campaigns that drive enquiries, sales and build brands and reputation on a regional, national and international scale.
They have an excellent opportunity for a passionate, confident, conceptually-minded and highly creative Senior Account Manager or Account Director.
The successful candidate will be a real all-rounder who can think big and still deliver on the detail. You'll be a self-starter and able to run your own accounts with bags of drive, energy and commitment.
Your day-to-day role will cover all marcomms channels including digital and social. You'll be confident at presenting to clients and experienced in managing several clients at a time. They need someone with an eye for the detail who can see campaigns through from start to finish.
You'll be given a lot of responsibility and will be able to shape the role as you progress.
* Able to represent the agency at client meetings - taking briefs, developing them and then confidently presenting back
* Delivery of day-to-day campaigns and projects - ensuring on time delivery - to budget and in-line with the plan
* Reporting on all KPIs and on-going activity reports
* Working closely with the wider team to help deliver fully integrated campaigns that are creatively excellent
* Understanding clients' and competitors' marketplaces and applying that thinking to cutting edge, results-driven campaigns
* A professional ambassador for the agency
* Ensuring effective and efficient communications with the wider team - and helping to develop and sustain the agency's positive vibe
* Responsible for managing and reporting day-to-day costs of projects through effective financial planning and management
* Identify new business opportunities - both organic and new
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
An established Senior Account Manager or Account Director with integrated agency experience:
* Strong business and financial skills
* Able to deliver excellent creative work and a strong eye for detail
* Multi-tasker who can work well under pressure
* Excellent presentation skills - written and delivery
* Good time management, people and project management
* A team player but also someone who can work on their own when needed
* Express ideas with confidence and reasoning
* Hungry to learn and with a passion for trying new things
Key Requirements & Skills:
* At least 4 years' experience in an agency environment
* Experience of working creatively to deliver excellent campaigns for clients
* Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development, Business Developer, Business Development, Business development Director, Senior Account Manager , Market Development, Senior Marketing Manager, New Client, Brand Knowledge, Market Knowledge, Agent Knowledge, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Client Relations, will also be considered for this role