Graphic Designer for Multidisciplinary Architecture Firm
One of our key clients, a multidisciplinary architectural practice, is looking to strengthen their graphics team in their Bristol office by adding a Junior Graphic Designer on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be joining an established team of talented and supportive individuals who will mentor you, helping you to develop and encouraging you to take up your own specialisms depending on where your strengths lie. Previous experience within the architecture industry isn't essential!
Graphic Designer job outline:
- Working on digital and printed projects, including brochures, exhibitions, websites, books, branding, reports, films and animations
- Providing support to the in-house marketing and design teams
- Producing graphics for external clients
- Providing support to in-house teams on projects
Key skills and attributes:
- Hold a qualification in Graphic Design (HND/BTEC/Degree)
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- A minimum of 1 years' experience post qualification, either freelancing or for a company
- Able to work well within a close-knit team
- Able to work well within a high-pressure environment, working to tight deadlines
- A driven and self-motivated individual who wants to progress and develop as a designer
- Highly creative, with an interest in architecture (previous experience within the industry isn't essential)
This is a really great opportunity for an ambitious Graphic Designer to join a thriving business able to offer you the support and development you need at this stage in your career. For more information, please contact Katie Jones at Adrem Group directly, either by calling in or email me your CV and portfolio - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website. A full job description can be provided to suitable candidates.