Digital Marketing Director
1 day left
- Contract Type
An exciting Digital Marketing Director opportunity has arisen to join a global technology company who have ambitious future-plans.
You'll be tasked to develop a winning digital marketing strategy that optimises opportunities across a broad range of social & small/mid-sized enterprises, blue chip companies and government organisations.
As Digital Marketing Director, your main responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the content, product and sales teams to initiate and optimize digital campaigns that contribute to demand generation.
- Accountability for delivering consistent and up-to-date content across all digital channels, growing and engaging digital audiences, while managing a team of expert marketers.
- Developing an imaginative social media programme - optimising it's cost effectiveness and potential.
- Understanding different customer segments, the sales funnel and nurturing lifecycle.
- Being analytical with performance metrics, tracking, reporting and analysing all campaigns based on results.
- Providing creative ideas and specific directions to enable best in class digital channel experiences.
Ideal skills, experience and personal attributes
- Experience of delivering outstanding results within a B2B marketing environment
- An understanding of web design with the ability to converse with agencies in detail about technical specifications
- Good knowledge of SEO and PPC methodologies
- An interest within new technologies and innovation
- A passionate, forward thinking digital marketing leader, someone who can articulate a vision and engage other to deliver this
- Experience of working in an international, matrix-based and collaborative structure
Apply for Digital Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly