Marketing Data Consultant - Python
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Data Consultant with experience using Python to join one of the largest payments providers in the world on an 11-month contract.
Key projects are being driven forward in the areas of Digital Advertising, Website, CRM, Data/Analytics, Digital Planning & Operations. The team are looking for high caliber, self-motivated and results driven individuals to help lead & execute change at this exciting time.
* Define, lead and implement a DataOps Model for Digital Campaigns operationalising Jupyter Notebooks and Unica.
* Lead, conceive, implement and manage operational aspects of Data Operations in a Kanban based Agile Operating Model.
* At the level of Strategy, stay informed of the data strategy and data workstreams.
* Enable and mentor DataOps Team - Offshore and agency implants.
* Partner with EMEA Marketers to provide Data as service for Digital Channels.
* Deliver scale and Digital marketing excellence for programs for more than 130 markets in 17 languages.
- 3+ years Python & SQL experience. Jupyter Notebook, Pandas and iPhython
- 3+ years campaign management/Automation systems, Unica experience a plus
- Kanban Agile Operating Models strong understanding
- Full English proficiency is a must, proficiency in one or more EMEA languages and multi-cultural experience is a strong plus
If you feel you have the necessary skills to hit the ground running and make an impact for this business, please apply today!
Apply for Marketing Data Consultant - Python
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly