One of London's most exclusive architecture, aviation and yacht design agencies is looking for a Senior Interior Architect to join its team in the Architecture studio based in South West London. This company is acclaimed by many and considered as the leader in its markets. They take on projects varying from private residential villa's and yachts to the interior design of private jets, but the successful candidate will work predominantly on land based projects. Their offices being based in a beautiful converted building on the riverside is just one of many benefits offered by this firm to its employee's.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a part III qualification in Architecture/Interior Architecture.
- Have minimum 4 years experience working on large scale luxury residential projects.
- Have experience working on projects with a minimum 2 year delivery.
- Have classical knowledge and design experience.
- Have vast experience working with and alongside exclusive private clients.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Be extremely organised.
- Have experience managing a team.
- Be talented in design drawing and development.
- Be innovative and creative and take pride in your work, being willing to go above and beyond to deliver.
- Have minimum 5 years experience using AutoCAD, InDesign, and Adobe CC to a very high standard.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.