Are you a Senior Interior designer with management experience and a strong interest and ability in conceptual design and development in the workplace sector? Do you seek a new opportunity to work within a close knit business with a strong foundation of over 40 years in the workplace design and build industry? Our client is seeking a positive, ambitious and talented project runner to join their team of 15 in their London office based in Farringdon. The role will involve coordination of team responsibilities, design development and leading the project smoothly from concept through to completion.
The successful candidates will;
- Be expected to travel to Hemel Hempstead once weekly for meetings with that branch.
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in the workplace and education sector.
- Be able to combine industry best practice and contemporary design flair.
- Generate a design response based not only on an external brief, but also internal workplace strategy results, for example.
- Work proficiently on AutoCAD and Sketch-Up software.
- Communicate design with clarity.
- Manage a team and to strict deadlines.
With a high performing workforce, this company treat their staff well with several benefits including a generous bonus scheme depending on level of hire, healthcare and travel allowance.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.