We're currently partnering with a leading, London based, international luxury jewellers who are looking for a Senior Designer to lead both strategic and creative briefs, conceptualising and executing across range of brand touchpoints that will include print, digital and film.
This person will be an integral member of the close-knit internal creative team at Graff - reporting into a the Head Of Creative and overseeing a number of junior and middleweight level candidates
The ideal Person for this role will have:
- A portfolio that demonstrates design work with a high level of refinement.
- Have experience working with luxury brands, and understanding of this market
- An strong, in-depth understanding of print techniques and stock
- Strong editorial design skills.
The role offers:
- A varied scope of design work, with projects that span coffee-table books, a bi-annual publication, web/digital assets, social content, look-books, packaging, etc.
- The opportunity to work on big-budget projects where there is the opportunity to create beautifully crafted print-work in particular
- Creative and art-direction opportunities
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly