Research Manager at Top Digital and Content Agency to £45K
This highly innovative technology focused Digital and Content Agency has a fast-paced, exciting environment where a mix of content, media and digital expertise help their Technology clients to maximise customer touchpoints.
As Research Manager, you'll lead a team of researchers who run primary and secondary research projects to support clients gain insight into markets, industries or other areas that they wish to develop.
- Manage your team including contractors / freelance analysts
- Plan the resources for projects and scope and budget them with the Client Services Team
- Deliver the MR Projects within the IT/ Hi Tech industry sectors via telephone, online, surveys, social media
- Be the main point of contact for the client throughout the project and present results, explaining the methodologies clearly
For this opportunity, you have:
- Proven experience in market research, ideally within B2B and Technology markets
- Experience of qualitative and quantitative MR methodologies
- Project management experience - including budget and deadline management
- Team leadership experience
- Friendly, confident and with great interpersonal skills, adept at managing clients and teams to create a happy, energetic team in this fast-paced agency