Our client, a leading Creative Agency working with an impressive portfolio of TOP brands, are seeking a highly inquisitive and passionate UX Designer to join their forward-thinking Digital Experience Team. This team includes a mixture of Digital Experts, a Senior UX Researcher, UI Designers, Project Managers, Developers, and much more. As a Company they always take a collaborative user-centric approach to create the best possible digital solutions for their clients.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the Company as they are expanding their experience design team, they are heavily investing in user experience, and have a strong focus on in-depth user research, high fidelity prototypes, and comprehensive user testing.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Working closely with Digital Designers, a Senior UX Researcher, UI Designers, Creatives, Project Managers and Developers to deliver compelling web-based user experiences
• Conducting in-depth user research and creating personas including user interviews, focus groups and more
• Running UX workshops such as card sorting exercises
• Defining user journeys and the IA of websites
• Producing wireframes and interactive prototypes
• Managing user testing and reporting
• Presenting findings internally and directly to clients
Skills & Experience Required:
• Minimum 2 years' commercial experience working client or Agency side
• Dedicated to creating user-centered design that blows minds
• Expert in Sketch, InVision, and Optimal Sort
• Ability to balance user needs and business goals
• An infectious curiosity and compassionate spirit!
Sound like you? Then why not send in your CV, case studies, and anything else unique and interesting to showcase your skills!