This presitigous architectural practice based in Central London is looking for a BIM Coordinator to join its practice!
The purpose of the post is to provide support to architectural project teams across a number of projects at different workstages. The ideal candidate will have a background in architecture / architectural design, advanced Revit content creation skills with a minimum of three years industry experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining, auditing and reviewing revit projects to ensure project / practice standards are understood and adhered to. Including worksets, templates, graphic standards and naming protocols.
- This will involve assisting project teams and the practice BIM manager with the creation of new and audit of existing Revit families in line with office standards, British standards and building regulations.
- The candidate should be proficient in modelling complex parametric Revit families and have knowledge of BIM British standards as well as building regulations.
- Assist architectural project teams in content creation and information extraction in Revit. This will require the
- candidate to assist in organising BIM data as well as setting up and exporting schedules and models based on practice procedures the candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both written and oral). They will be required to support the Practice BIM Manager with Revit training in the studio both with formal training sessions and informally to help users on a day to day basis.
- the candidate will be required to QA Revit projects (including library objects, views, sheets and templates etc.) in line with practice protocols and standards
- the candidate should demonstrate competence in using Navisworks and should be able to assist in carrying out clash detection and interrogating BIM from other project disciplines. Experience with creating and managing BIM Collaboration Format (BCF) would be a benefit.
- the candidate should be able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Further experience in 3D modelling and rendering software Rhino / Sketchup and v-ray will be advantageous.
If this sounds like you or someone you know! Apply now or get in touch on 0203 680 0640 to learn more!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for BIM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly