Head of Production- Digital & Social
A global leader in product innovation and development are looking for a Head of Production to join their talented team.
You will be responsible for the teams of Producers who lead the delivery planning and execution of marketing communications assets. The outputs of this team span Imagery (Photography and CGI), Film, Digital, Print, Advertising and Social. Experience in most/ all of these areas is preferred.
- Planning the long-range scheduling of projects alongside Producers and Head of Delivery, you will be the first point of contact for new projects.
- Mid / long-term resource planning for teams based on planned projects.
- Approver and overseer of SOW / Project Plans / Budgets.
- Overseeing the management of project risks.
- Assist Producers through management of change control where required.
- Identifying areas of process deficiency and actions to improve these.
- Guidance to Producers on any project issues and the escalation point for the wider business
- Experience in different project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban) with opinions about what to use, when and why.
- Be a producer by trade, with extensive hands-on experience of managing large and complex projects across a variety of channels
- Have extensive experience of digital, film & social production and some experience of Print and Imagery production
- Have demonstrable experience of building, managing and developing a team of Producers
- Have significant experience of end-to-end delivery processes from strategy through creative to execution.