Production Coordinator / Furniture Designer
This leading furniture design and interior design studio designs and manages the production of high-end and bespoke furniture for international private and commercial clients.
Based centrally in London, they are recruiting for a highly ambitious and motivated Production Co-Ordinator to join the studio's Design and Production Team. The company is all about quality, luxury and high-end design so experience of such an environment is desirable.
The successful candidate will assist with the production and development of furniture, including the design, developing designs from sketches to presentation renderings and models. There will also be the requirement to assist with the daily running of the department, updating information listed on the database, organising drawings and information.
Person / Experience Required:
- Able to run multiple large and small scale projects including new collections and private residences
- Have a portfolio displaying knowledge of Rhino 3D modelling, KeyShot and Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident in using the Windows operating system
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken English
- Currently residing in London but able to travel around the UK and Europe