Graduate Retail Designer
How has your career developed since you graduated? Are you struggling to find the direction and skill expansion that you anticipated? Are you looking for an opportunity to do the quality and depth of work that you studied for.
A long establish Retail Design Firm in the South West is offering a phenomenal opportunity to a talented and ambitious Junior Designer. As part of their development scheme, you will see your talent turned into genuine career progression and a chance to work on some exciting and expansive Retail projects for some of the biggest names the game. Alumnus of this scheme now head up Retail Design at Global Fashion Brands.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, the following requirements are essential.
- Design Degree (Product, Interior, Int Arch, Engineering Design etc)
- A minimum of 1 year experience of Industry experience within Retail, Events, POS/POP or Exhibition
- Examples of work that show your ability to create, communicate and develop a creative Concept
- Excellent Software Skills (2D and 3D)
- Superb Attention to detail
- A determined Mindset and a genuine desire to develop your skill set.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
To be considered, please send a PDF of Outstanding Retail Projects to email@example.com