Marketing Comms Exec role for fab beauty brand - £25-28k
Love beauty and cosmetics? Passionate about the latest trends and new products in the sector? And also have some experience in marketing, website or email campaigns? Then we need you for this fabulous Marketing Comms Exec role at THE place to go to find out what's hot and what's not in make-up and skincare.
If you are passionate about cosmetics, this is a fabulous Marketing Comms Exec role, joining a very lovely and fast-growing team and offering the chance to work across a broad range of customer communications. This is an exciting role working to deliver best-in-class communications to engage existing customer base across a variety of channels including emails, homepage content and promotions and incentives.
- Manage all marketing emails, including newsletters and targeted CRM emails for various stages of the customer journey
- Work with the CRM team and broader marketing team to plan the marketing calendar
- Take ownerships of the email briefing process, from inception to delivery of all creative content.
- Manage homepage content - setting up briefs, managing the process through the copywriting team and coordinating design changes
- Management of all promotions and incentive activity
- Keen interest in the beauty industry.
- Some marketing experience preferred, ideally in beauty, luxury or a cutting-edge online retail environment
- Proficient command of written English, including spelling and grammar, and confident writing in corporate email prose.
- Extremely well-organized and efficient, with strong planning skills
- Flexible and able to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
- A self-starter who can take the initiative and make their ideas happen
If you think this Marketing Comms Exec role is for you then click ‘APPLY' now
We specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/