Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing private equity firm with headquarters based in the heart of London. They are significantly investing into their growing marketing team and are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager (someone who has experience with marketing automation systems) into their team.
The business we are representing are an industry leading private equity firm who specialise in investing into rapidly growing businesses across a range of sectors.
They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager into their team in London. This role will be involved with strategic planning through to execution across online and offline channels. They have recently implemented Marketo and so are looking for someone who has strong experience working with marketing automation systems.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the private equity and growth sector teams to deliver multi-channel campaigns targeted at business owners and talent in target sectors. These can include anything from hosting seminars to digital campaigns, insightful reports or dinners with leading talent in the space.
- This is an exciting opportunity to take full ownership of the projects and work with key stakeholders in the business to deliver increased conversion in a focused area.
- Using Marketo, the Digital Marketing Manager will lead customer journey programs, delivering incisive content at the right time to our key audiences.
- Will have a key understanding of what success looks like to effectively assess where we should be focusing our efforts
- Should drive the team forwards, technically and strategically, in how we can best utilise automation within marketing to deliver better results
- Improve ease of access across the private equity investment team to information from across our portfolio and network.
- We have an existing tool that we use to deliver this - the Marketing Manager will own this and make sure it is being used effectively and kept up to date.
- With a rebranding plan in motion for 2019 the Marketing Manager will work with the Head of Marketing on this exciting project which aims to make us a standout brand in our marketplace.
- Together the team will ensure successful roll out of new branding. The Marketing Manager should be seen as a guardian of the brand, who understands it inside out.
Website and SEO
- The Marketing Manager will work with the Marketing Executive to make sure that the website is optimised for customer use
- Will work with the Marketing Director to deliver a new website, planned for 2019
- Will deliver an SEO strategy, a new project that should increase visibility of our website to key audiences
The successful candidate:
The business are committed to hiring bright, ambitious and top-tier talent into their company. Here are some of the charactersitics they will be looking to see in applicants:
- 3+ years in marketing
- experience using a marketing automation system
- organised - can manage their own time and projects effectively
- enjoys the freedom to lead a project
- looks at problems creatively and approaches challenges with a can-do mentality
- a passion for communication with the ability to cut through complex ideas
- takes pride in their work with a good eye for detail
- strong creative skills
- confident working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- as happy getting stuck in as taking a more strategic view
- Experinece working in financial services would be beneficial but not essential. B2B experience is essential.
Up to £40,000 plus company benefits.