Senior Direct Marketing Exec - Charity
It's a great time to join this brilliant health charity as they embark on their great new 5 year strategy to drive significant growth, enabling them to increase their reach and impact across the UK. This a great opportunity to work in a really supportive working environment with loads of potential for learning and development, as part of a busy team that delivers a DM programme across a range of channels including direct mail, DRTV, digital and telemarketing, to attract and retain supporters.
This well-established UK health charity drives revenue to help alleviate the situation of its sufferers. This is an exciting time to join the charity, as they embark on their new strategy, and there is brilliant team spirit with everyone proactively sharing information across the team and working collaboratively.
About the role
- Plan and implement DM campaigns across a range of media channels including direct mail, DRTV, digital and telemarketing, to attract and retain supporters, ensuring targets are met across the regular giving and gaming income streams.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time and meet objectives
- Work closely with fundraisers, to train, inspire and motivate them in their fundraising activities.
- Review campaign performance against objectives regularly and produce end of campaign reports
- Manage the creative process through briefing to delivery for your campaigns, developing compelling and creative content that inspires people to give.
- Develop great relationships both internally and externally to help us deliver brilliant campaigns in a timely way.
- Substantial experience of working in direct marketing across a full range of channels, ideally including digital fundraising and social media
- Demonstrable track record of success in developing and implementing integrated direct marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working with suppliers to get the best value and developing strong working relationships.
- Experience of end-to-end campaign management, including end of campaign analysis and feeding findings into future plans.
- Experience of managing budgets and quarterly reforecasting for fundraising campaigns.
- Proficient in working with data and assessing creative and also a first-rate communicator.
This great Senior DM Executive role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in marketing roles, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/