An award winning, experienced firm of international Architects is currently looking for an Architectural Technician with project running experience to join their London office! They provide an Architect-led multi-disciplinary consultancy covering design and project management services.
Creativity is at the heart of their services and they focus on the creation of value for our clients. Excellence is core to their ethos and they challenge themselves to envision and deliver projects that make a real difference. Their approach to design and operations provide a comprehensive, client focused service for schemes throughout the UK and Internationally.
They are well known for their experience as retail architects, having worked with reknowned clients in the retail market for many years. They also possess substantial experience outside retail across all market sectors.
The ideal Architectural Technician would have:
- have an Architecture / Architectural Technology degree or equivalent
- CIAT chartership advantageous
- 3 years minimum UK experience
- be fluent in spoken and written English
- be fluent in AutoCAD and all general Word Processing software
- project running experience
- to be client facing
- have a good knowledge of the UK building regulations
- be able to work independently and as part of a team
- have an interest in and experience of working in the retail and commercial sectors
- have experience with planning application processes and procedures
- have experience of working on UK projects
- be willing to undertake duties to support project architects and work alongside them as project runner
If this sounds like you, apply now!!
To discuss this role or similar roles, call 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.