Exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Project Manager to join the team at a reputable integrated agency in London Bridge.
Based in the London office, this role is your chance to help our client grow a dynamic, brand-focused agency. You will play a key role in several major programs of work for blue-chip clients, working closely with strategists, creatives, account handlers and digital teams in London and the States. If you think you have what it takes to ensure large programs and projects are run on time, on brief, on brand and on budget, we'd love to hear from you.
- Work with the agency partners and client services teams in London & New York to scope, manage and deliver the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Manage large-scale projects on key accounts
- Write project scopes, project estimates and all the necessary project documentation from project initiation to completion
- Identify risks, assumptions and dependencies at the outset of projects
- Keep client services up to date on project progress, and keep production on time and on budget
- Liaise professionally and proactively with clients on project progress
- Bring rigor in process, attention to detail and quality of execution
- Manage freelance resource as required
- Bring best practice in project and program management to help keep the agency - and their clients - ahead of the game
The successful candidate will have:
- At least five years' experience working in an agency environment
- A solid and proven grounding in project management and processes - Agile SCRUM experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Extensive experience of creating standard project documentation
- The patience and enthusiasm needed to coordinate effectively with clients, partners and in-house stakeholders
- A strong portfolio of projects you've been responsible for and delivered successfully, from initial statements of work, through development and change management to final delivery
- Business to business experience - healthcare and/or high-tech experience is preferable
- A fantastic resume that demonstrates a great depth of experience
If you fit the profile and have the enthusiasm, skills and personality we need, please send us your CV.